For Eldercare Professionals
Experience with Long-Distance Placements
For local families who have a relative from out of the area who wishes to move to our senior living community in Bedford, there can be a lot of questions. We can help you find the answers.
Our staff is ready to help make the move to our assisted living community, whether from over the line in Massachusetts, or even from a great distance as easy as possible. We also work with families who live far away yet their relative chooses to stay with their social circle and other community roots and move to our community to. In these situations, we coordinate efforts with eldercare professionals and families to ensure a successful move.
Responsive Move-In Process
- We respond quickly to accomplish a timely move-in for elders who need support and security immediately.
- We conduct in-home and on-site assessments in hospitals, rehab centers, and nursing homes. Please contact our Executive Director to promptly arrange an assessment for your client.
- We offer Short-Term Respite Stays at our community and utilize “wrap-around” healthcare services from local Visiting Nurse Agencies to assist with transitions.
- We offer assistance throughout the research and decision-making process to eldercare professionals, their clients, and families.
- We communicate regularly with eldercare professionals concerning each client’s needs and progress before, during and after a move to Bentley Commons at Bedford.
On-Site Physical Therapy & Rehab Services
We offer on-site physical therapy and rehab services for residents that either need to continue therapies following an acute hospitalization, can benefit from continued therapies after leaving a skilled nursing setting or post-acute rehab, or may have seen a decline in strength at the community. Therapies at Bentley Commons at Bedford are offered through a third party Medicare certified Visiting Nurse Agency and available to all of our residents on site.